Frequently Asked Questions
What is the goal in making this documentary?
- Explore the new challenges facing independent artists today.
- Educate viewers on the many complex issues of artistry.
- Profile gifted artists pursuing their musical passion.
- Entertain with music and knowledge.
- Provide a profile of Will Gray’s experiences pursuing a musical career as a case study.
- Spark dialogue.
Where can I see the film?
- Broke* is currently available to rent or purchase on iTunes. It’s also available on Amazon, Google Play, Vudu, Xbox, Comcast, Verizon FIOS, DirecTV and at SnagFilms.com.
Do I know anyone in the film?
- Hopefully, you have already met or are familiar with Will Gray!
- A full cast list is located on the CAST page.
- We want the film to provide a platform for new music discovery, and to be an educational experience. So, if you haven’t heard of many of the people in the film, that may be a great thing!
Is there more information about Will Gray?
- Yes, please visit the Director’s section of this website by clicking here
- Or go to Will’s website: www.willgraymusic.com
When I buy something in the Broke* store, where does the money go?
- All sales from the official Broke* Soundtrack will be given directly to the artists.
- All T-shirt sales will help the Broke* Team continue to spread the word about Broke*.
What if I have more questions?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where else can I find you online?
Who is the appropriate business contact to call?
Dan Beck // Accelerated Development, LLC // 646-421-6911 // Dan@musicbizzfizz.com
I love what you guys are doing! How can I help grow the Broke* movement?